Quality monitoring is an important part of quality customer service
Quality monitoring is just one part of what Phoenix, Arizona based company Sage Advantage does. Every manager knows the importance of quality assurance monitoring in their call centers as it helps ensure high quality customer support. But, it can often be a task that gets relegated to the back burner as managers don’t have time to monitor every call.
Phoenix, Arizona based company Sage Advantage can help. We offer a variety of services to help with the quality monitoring of your call center. Discover just some of the ways you can help save you time and money, and help ensure your customers are experiencing the best customer service possible.
- What services does Sage Advantage offer?
- There are many different quality monitoring services and tools Sage Advantage offers. Call recording, coaching, surveys, and analysis systems are all essential tools that can help ensure quality monitoring is occurring in your call center.
- What is the benefit of using quality monitoring in my call center?
- There are many benefits to having quality monitoring by Sage Advantage. By having us handle the monitoring of the call coming into your call center, you are free to work on other projects. Along with saving you time, our tools can also help identify trends in calls quickly and take action on the issue. Plus, our analytics and call recording tools can help identify coaching opportunities for call center representatives, ensuring your customers are receiving the best service possible.
- Can Sage Advantage help me get feedback from my clients?
- Of course, we can. Our survey product can help you gain valuable insight into your customers and what they thought of their customer service experience. We take the time to determine the best time to put the questions to the customer as well as the best way to do it. This helps ensure honest and candid feedback for you to consider.
- I have a hard time finding all the analytics I need. Can you help?
- Sage Advantage’s proprietary technology, called Sage Analytics, can help. We designed this platform with customers in mind and made it easy to navigate, while also housing all the information you’ll need.
Quality monitoring from Phoenix, Arizona based company Sage Advantage
Phoenix, Arizona based company Sage Advantage is more than just a quality monitoring company. We work with you to help design a customized plan that will help you not only meet your needs and expectations but exceed them. To learn more about how we can help you save time and money in your call center, or to request a free demonstration, be sure to contact us today.